Whew! One week of school left, then it's off to summer school and prepping my life for a baby. A BABY. Still can't figure out who let that happen, but we're getting pretty excited with every kick and roll.
Professionally, I have a pretty big list of goals. You can read all about them over here at my teaching blog.
Personally, I have a pretty big list as well. Mostly involving getting ready for Boo's arrival at the end of summer. Which I'm certain is a big surprise to everyone.
1. Finish Boo's nursery.
2. Get at least 2 of the 4 paver patios in the backyard finished.
3. Remove remaining bushes from front yard.
4. Paint the front door. I've had the paint picked out and purchased for quite sometime now, so it's really time to get on that.
5. Finish a blog overhaul and branding/identity.
6. Plant new Hydrangea bush in front.
I could probably give myself a ridiculously long list to finish, but since I'm teaching 25 hours a week this summer and writing a new curriculum for fall, I'm going to let myself off the hook a little bit. Besides, that nursery list is long enough for a few lists.
What are you up to this summer? Even if you don't get "summers off" like I do (which isn't even really true, but that's an entirely different and much too political debate) do you have anything good planned?