Sarah's comment in my last post made me think a little bit about resolutions. I've not usually made resolutions, because I pretend to be strong enough to change whenever I want.
So I took a shot at making some actual resolutions. My post below really was just meant to be a to-do list. I think of resolutions as more personal.
1. Really get a handle on what kind of food I'm eating. Learn what is in the food I'm buying and eating.
2. Get back in the habit of using our table for meals. We used to be awesome at this, but are now terrible about it and continually eat out.
3. Be more vain. This sounds weird, doesn't it? But I'm lazy. Clean, but lazy. I shower daily, but usually pull my hair back and throw my glasses on instead of doing my hair (and, hey, I have cute hair) and putting in my contacts. Number 1 on my my 101 list is learn how to apply makeup. Maybe I need to invite my old Mary Kay lady over to teach me some things. (She did my makeup for my wedding, I never learned how to do it myself)
4. Lose 10 pounds. Being completely honest, there's a lot more than 10 pounds that should go, but a small goal is a good goal, me thinks.
5. Related to that, get back into the gym. We both, N and I, used to be great at going to the gym, at least twice, if not three times a week. We suck at it now. I'm aiming for once a week in Jan and twice a week after that.
You heard it here first.
What are your resolutions? Sarah shared hers already. . .