There will be no raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens here, folks!
1. My dog. Love her!
2. Orange soda - something about orange soda says childhood to me
3. My job. I LOVELOVELOVE teaching, and my current positions are filled with awesome, awesome people.
4. My house. It's the first house I've ever had, and it has charm coming out the windows. (in my opinion)
5. My husband. He's definitely my favorite husband. (as well as several other people like moms and friends)
6. My couch. I searched furniture stores all over the state for this baby, and while red is a bold choice, it's awesome.
7. Diet Coke - it's my go-to soda, and don't even try and tell me Diet Pepsi is the same thing.
8. Tomatoes. Easily my favorite food.
9. Furniture. I love furniture. I hate shopping for clothes, but furniture looks good on everyone.
10. Traveling. Less than two months until we leave for Mexico!
11. My planner. My planner is one of my besties, a co-worker gave me a new pink one at the beginning of the school year, and I love it.
12. Painting things. When I get in a mood? Look out, because I'll paint anything in my sight.
13. Learning. I can't seem to stop taking classes. It's an addiction.
14. Baseball. I met my husband at a Twins game, and we're season ticket holders to the fabulous Target Field.
15. The bed in my guest room. Maybe it's just because I built it, but I will sometimes sneak out of bed in the middle of the night and sleep in the twin daybed. It's quite comfy.
16. Rearranging furniture. I think this is because I moved every year of my life from the time I was about 12 until we bought this house.
17. My mobile phone. This is the first phone I've ever had that I still loved more than 2 months later. (Going on 6)
18. Making up songs. Around our house we frequently change the words of songs to match what we want to say. For instance, I just created a nice ditty to the tune of "Angel of the Morning" all about the dogs.
19. The fact that it's November. This year has been a year of heavy losses in my family and friends, and right now, November is my favorite month because it's almost over.
20. Curtains. Living in apartments my whole life has meant a lot of mini-blinds in my life, and I'm amazed at how great a room looks with curtains up over the windows.
This list took me weeks to come up with. Some things may not be favorites, per se, but favorite is a title I take seriously, as there can be only one.