In case you didn't know, I updated my 101 in 1001 list to a page so it's easy to link to on the home page, or, here.
And, this weekend, I updated the list. Some new additions include:
47. foster a homeless animal
48. get 50 blog followers
49. have a giveaway on the blog
I'm one away from being approximately halfway finished with this here list, but the further I get on the list, the more difficult it is for me to come up with things, so I'm still open for suggestions.
I've already taken the steps to foster, we've sent our application in to the same place we adopted Kirbs from, and we're just waiting to hear back. We noticed they had several dogs in need of temporary homes, so after a lot of discussion, we decided to at least send in the application. So that may be in the works already.
I'm thinking in order to get 50 followers I'm really going to have to up my posting, so that is my short-term goal for this week.
As for the giveaway, I have a couple things in mind, and I'm hoping to get that done in the month of October.
Some of the things I've accomplished since the last update:
15. get in the habit of eating breakfast every weekday. I start every day with a smoothie, thanks Bullet Bill!
29. get a library card stopped on my way home one day
30. make a piece of furniture from scratch Bed! Still have to trim it, but since I also completed number 45, I'm calling it accomplished.
36. find a rug for under the dining table
45. build an outdoor buffet table
So, please! I need help coming up with more things to fill up my list!