We have one major, major victory here, that is, we've paid off all of our credit cards!
Let's celebrate that for a moment, shall we?
The list is below, and it's not growing very fast. It's amazing how unmotivated I've been as far as accomplishing any sorts of goals go. So, I am asking for help, what kinds of things would you put on your list? Anything I can add to mine?
1. learn how to apply makeup
Remove this task from your list?|
Add notes to your task. No HTML tags please.
21. send my Grandma one card/letter per month (1/12)
finish painting the basement
pay off credit cards
2. take a Community Education class
3.4. pay off Saturn
pay off Nissan
5. complete Reading License Coursework (started)6. try one new recipe a month for a year (3/12)
buy/build a rain barrel (now to figure out how to install it...)
9. do a spending freeze for a month10. take a "real" vacation (booked for Christmas!)
11. have a picnic by a lake12. go an entire day without electronic devices
13. lose 75 pounds of fat14. receive $20 reimbursement 12 months in a row for gym attendance
15. get in the habit of eating breakfast every weekday16. create a meal entirely from organic products
17. reupholster my grandma's chair in the master bedroom18. refinish/paint the sewing table and fit it with a shelf
buy the dog a pink collar
22. paint the front door red
23. finish 101 things list
24. develop a house cleaning schedule
27. have a date once a month with Hubs. (43/12)
29. get a library card
30. make a piece of furniture from scratch
33. buy a sewing machine
34. paint the living room
36. find a rug for under the dining table
37. paint the master bedroom
39. ride in a century bike ride (registered!)
well, at least I'm more than 1/3rd of the way finished before the end of the first year!
Hit me with your suggestions, ladies (and gents). I'm open.