A refresher: (Italics are new items since the original post)
1. learn how to apply makeup
Remove this task from your list?|
Add notes to your task. No HTML tags please.
21. send my Grandma one card/letter per month
finish painting the basement
2. take a Community Education class
3. pay off Nissan4. pay off Saturn
5. complete Reading License Coursework6. try one new recipe a month for a year (2/12)
7. buy/build a rain barrel8.
9. do a spending freeze for a month10. take a "real" vacation
11. have a picnic by a lake12. go an entire day without electronic devices
13. lose 75 pounds of fat14. receive $20 reimbursement 12 months in a row for gym attendance
15. get in the habit of eating breakfast every weekday16. create a meal entirely from organic products
17. reupholster my grandma's chair in the master bedroom18. refinish/paint the sewing table and fit it with a shelf
19.20. pay off credit cards (2/4)
buy the dog a pink collar
22. paint the front door red
23. finish 101 things list
24. develop a house cleaning schedule
27. have a date once a month with Hubs. (1/12)
29.get a library card
30.make a knockoff wood stratton day bed
31. Finish redoing the office
32. Make a craft room out of basement storage
I posted the kitchen pictures, which accomplished several items on my list, I chopped my hair (8 inches!), and went out to Fogo with Hubs for my birthday, which we decided doubled as our first date.
I didn't post my second recipe, mostly because I didn't like it. (I tried pork chops, and I don't like pork) March's recipe is Parmesan crusted chicken, coming soon to a blog near you.
We're also very close to paying off our third credit card. Our tax refund will take care of the rest and a big chunk of one of the cars. Woot! We're getting there, slowly but surely. Have the cards and a car paid off will be very helpful when I lose my job at the end of the school year :(