So I started working on a list. (I'm nothing if not a joiner) Here is what I have so far, more to come, but I'm going to track it on here, and on the site.
1. learn how to apply makeup
Remove this task from your list?|
Add notes to your task. No HTML tags please.
21. send my Grandma one card/letter per month
8. finish painting the basement
2. take a Community Education class
3. pay off Nissan4. pay off Saturn
5. complete Reading License Coursework6. try one new recipe a month for a year (1/12)
7. buy/build a rain barrel
9. do a spending freeze for a month10. take a "real" vacation
11. have a picnic by a lake12. go an entire day without electronic devices
13. lose 75 pounds of fat14. receive $20 reimbursement 12 months in a row for gym attendance
15. get in the habit of eating breakfast every weekday16. create a meal entirely from organic products
17. reupholster my grandma's chair in the master bedroom18. refinish/paint the sewing table and fit it with a shelf
19.20. pay off credit cards (2/4)
buy the dog a pink collar
22. paint the front door
23. finish 101 things list
24. develop a house cleaning schedule
25. paint the kitchen and hang the shelves
26. paint the shelves :)
27. have a date once a month with Hubs.
28. get a haircut (this seems easy, but my laziness knows no bounds)
29.get a library card
30.make a knockoff wood stratton day bed
Italics = new since last update
that's all I've got so far, would it be cheating to make one of my list items "finish 101 things list"?
I like the idea of the project, I like that it's not a "in a year" thing, because if I don't get my door painted this summer, (which is really when that project would need to be done) then I still have two more summers to do it! So I don't have to restrain myself with seasonal projects.
What would you put on your list? Anything you think needs to be on mine? (If you know me well enough, that is :) )